What is a Hosted PBX Phone System?
A hosted PBX phone system is a full featured VoIP phone system that allows you to take advantage of all the features that a traditional VoIP phone system offers. However, the hosted system does not have all of the up front start up costs and commitments that a traditional VoIP phone system has.
How Does it Work?
You will be provided with quality IP phones that will connect to our VoIP phone system servers that reside in one of our data center locations. You and your staff can use your phones from anywhere you like - your office, your home office, remote offices, etc. Your staff will be able to communicate with each other seamlessly no matter where they are physically located.
- Personalized digital receptionist (auto attendant)
- Professional voice work to help with branding
- Low monthly cost and no equipment to buy
- Seamless communication between users from anywhere
- Inbound E-Fax for all users
- Personalized Voice Mail & Voice Mail to Email
- 3-digit dialing & call transfer between locations
- No cost technical support