What is a Hosted PBX Phone System?
A hosted PBX phone system is a full featured VoIP phone system that allows you to take advantage of all the features that a traditional VoIP phone system offers. However, the hosted system does not have all of the up front start up costs and commitments that a traditional VoIP phone system has.
How Does it Work?
You will be provided with quality IP phones that will connect to a real Xorcom VoIP phone system located in our data center. You and your staff can use your phones from anywhere you like - your office, your home office, remote offices, etc. Your staff will be able to communicate with each other seamlessly no matter where they are physically located.
- Personalized digital receptionist (auto attendant)
- Professional voice work to help with branding
- Low monthly cost and no equipment to buy
- Seamless communication between users from anywhere
- Inbound E-Fax for all users
- Personalized Voice Mail & Voice Mail to Email
- 3-digit dialing & call transfer between locations
- No cost technical support